from $7/each or $12/pair
When is a number not just a number? When it’s your lucky number, birthdate, personal sports jersey, or your favorite athlete’s accomplishments, turn that number into an iconic symbol.
Michael Jordan made the number 23 famous. Reggie Jackson turned the number 44 into a post-season legend. Tom Brady made the number 12 synonymous with GOAT. What number does your favorite pro/collegiate/local athlete wear? What number will that athlete make iconic? Buy a single pair for yourself or buy pairs for your entire team – remember, we have great discounts for larger quantities!Product Details
- We make these cute and stylish earrings from Great Lakes hard rock maple wood due to its beauty and durability. According to timber industry experts, U.S. hard maple is growing faster than its harvest, so these earrings are as sustainable as they are beautiful.
- Please note that because this earring is made from natural wood, there will be a small amount of variation in color and grain which adds to the overall beauty of the product.
- We use plant-based, biodegradable plastics to make the colored jackets for these earrings.
- We assemble this earring in the United States with a stainless-steel hypoallergenic post/back for years of allergy-free wearing.
- We make this earring using 100% renewable solar power to further minimize our environmental impact.
- With your purchase, a US-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization will receive 5% of the online purchase price in donations to support their efforts. Isn’t it fun to do good, look great™?
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 0.25 in|