from $7/each or $12/pair
Whether you have a green thumb or can’t keep a plant alive, this collection is for people who love the great outdoors and the beautiful things that grow/live outside.Product Details
- We make these cute and stylish earrings from Great Lakes hard rock maple wood due to its beauty and durability. According to timber industry experts, U.S. hard maple is growing faster than its harvest, so these earrings are as sustainable as they are beautiful.
- Please note that because this earring is made from natural wood, there will be a small amount of variation in color and grain which adds to the overall beauty of the product.
- We use plant-based, biodegradable plastics to make the colored jackets for these earrings.
- We assemble this earring in the United States with a stainless-steel hypoallergenic post/back for years of allergy-free wearing.
- We make this earring using 100% renewable solar power to further minimize our environmental impact.
- With your purchase, a US-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization will receive 5% of the online purchase price in donations to support their efforts. Isn’t it fun to do good, look great™?
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 0.25 in|