from $7/each or $12/pair
We celebrate people from all over the world who find meaning, comfort, and joy in their various belief systems. These earrings are designed to help celebrate some of the ways in which people choose to worship. If you observe and worship, we hope that you will enjoy doing so in one of these stylish faith-oriented designs.Product Details
- We make these cute and stylish earrings from Great Lakes hard rock maple wood due to its beauty and durability. According to timber industry experts, U.S. hard maple is growing faster than its harvest, so these earrings are as sustainable as they are beautiful.
- Please note that because this earring is made from natural wood, there will be a small amount of variation in color and grain which adds to the overall beauty of the product.
- We use plant-based, biodegradable plastics to make the colored jackets for these earrings.
- We assemble this earring in the United States with a stainless-steel hypoallergenic post/back for years of allergy-free wearing.
- We make this earring using 100% renewable solar power to further minimize our environmental impact.
- With your purchase, a US-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization will receive 5% of the online purchase price in donations to support their efforts. Isn’t it fun to do good, look great™?
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 0.25 in|