Match your primary and (optionally) secondary colors with one of our Epic Jackets, put your logo or catchphrase on a wood design in that jacket and – POOF! – instant merch to support and reinforce your brand. See what that might look like here.
NOTE: Because we use a laser to burn designs onto light-colored wood, it is only possible to create various shades of brown. For the most realistic preview of what actual wood earrings would look like, please reduce your logo or design to (at most) three colors, using these RGB color codes as a guide:
- Dark/Black: 35, 25, 10
- Medium: 70, 50, 20
- Light: 140, 100, 40
- NEW CUSTOMERS: Order $12 or more of this or any of our other earring products, and get a free Epic Ears Starter Kit free. Limit 1 free Epic Ears Starter Kit per customer, offer subject to change.
- We make these cute and stylish earrings from Great Lakes hard rock maple wood due to its beauty and durability. According to timber industry experts, U.S. hard maple is growing faster than its harvest, so these earrings are as sustainable as they are beautiful.
- Please note that because this earring is made from natural wood, there will be a small amount of variation in color and grain which adds to the overall beauty of the product.
- We use plant-based, biodegradable plastics to make the colored jackets for these earrings.
- We assemble this earring in the United States with a stainless-steel hypoallergenic post/back for years of allergy-free wearing.
- We make this earring using 100% renewable solar power to further minimize our environmental impact.
- With your purchase, a US-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization will receive 5% of the online purchase price in donations to support their efforts. Isn’t it fun to do good, look great™?
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 0.25 in|