- Love your state or where you have traveled? Love friends in other states?
- Select from any state (and several territories) in the United States!
- For ideas on what other states look like, please check out the gallery below:
- We make these Love My State earrings from Great Lakes hard rock maple wood due to its beauty and durability. According to timber industry experts, U.S. hard maple is growing faster than its harvest, so these earrings are as sustainable as they are beautiful.
- Please note that because these earrings are made from natural wood, there will be a small amount of variation in color and grain which adds to the overall beauty of the product.
- We assemble these earrings in the United States with a stainless-steel post/back for years of allergy-free wearing.
- We make these earrings using 100% renewable solar power to further minimize our environmental impact.
- With your purchase, the National Park Foundation will receive 5% of the online purchase price in donations to support their efforts. You should check out their site to see all the good that they do and all that you’re supporting with this purchase. Isn’t it fun to do good, look great™?
- And yes, we know that Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C. are not states, but we still list them under “State Name” above for convenience. 🙂
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 0.5 in|
|Choose State Name Here||
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Ohio (Variation), Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
There are no reviews yet.